Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Spahhhh!

Well I can't get away to Canyon Ranch but I can get in my car and drive a couple of miles to a spa that's newly opening in Bernardsville. All the promise of a happy healthier and more relaxed me at Spa Rejuv: Grow Younger with Us. Nosy person that I am, I happened to stick my head inside after visiting the farmers market across the street at the train station this past Saturday (quick aside here: the weekends are rapidly vanishing so if you want to visit a farmers market now is the time--at Bernardsville I always make pitstops at Baker's Bounty, Picklelicious, Suemac Farms Herbary and my favorite--Valley Shepherd Creamery, those cheeses--mwah!). I was very sweetly greeted by master aesthetician and proprietess Bozena Polinska who gave me a tour of the facility. Beautiful immaculate and tranquil are the words that come to mind, from the welcome at the door to the treatments rooms to the change facilities. Services include a smorgasbord of facials, face and body treatments, massage therapy, hair removal, nails, make-up and more. In addition, a plastic surgery office has just been established on prem. What I also like is the brochure details very clearly what to expect if you first visit a spa (clothing on under robe? clothing off? what to bring, what to leave home, gratuities policy, etc). Anyway, this Thursday night are grand opening festivities; a more casual celebration takes place this Saturday. Spa Rejuv is at 59 Mine Brook Road, tel 908-630-0007.

1 comment:

wildsnowflake said...

Don't forget that SpaWeek is happening soon... Oct 15-21. You can get great facials and other treatments for $50 at various top-notch NJ spas (tip on what the treatment SHOULD have been).

http://spaweek.org/spa_listing.php?city_id=2

That's how I found Stress Solutions in Watchung a few years ago (not participating this year) but here's the link to a coupon http://www.stresssolutionsspa.com/coupon/