Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Prelude to a Kiosk

You know how you go walking along in the mall, minding your own business, and someone suddenly appears from alongside one of those kiosks,as politely as urgently trying to get your attention. "Miss, miss, can you give me a moment of your time...please?" And you either smile and shake your head rapidly no or you do same but add "no thank you." For you know if you stop, you're a goner. Well, I had that experience and, much to my surprise, it was worth the interruption. The encounter took place in my home away from home--the Bridgewater Commons--I'd just gotten my Verizon cellphone fixed, walked out the door and was set upon by a very pleasantly persistant salesman. Maybe I was in an exceptionally good and patient mood or maybe just tired...I gave in and listened to the sales pitch, sampled the wares and actually purchased two items. Y'know what? The stuff is Really Good! The kiosk is Nature's Best Mineral Spa Products, 100% all natural Dead Sea mineral-infused, imported from Israel.I tried their exfoliating/cleansing Aromatic Mineral Body Treatment as well as their moisturizing and refreshing Facial Peel. When I have depleted the jars (and that time is quickly approaching) I will be sure to buy more.

No comments: